Now that you've chosen to integrate with Shopify there are a few simple steps that you need to follow. Take a look at the video tutorial to help walk you through the steps of completing the integration.
**Written instructions below.
1. After setting up your Soldsie dashboard, then locate your unique Soldsie Store ID located in the URL (see picture below):
2. Log in to your Shopify account in a new tab.
3. Click on Themes on the left hand side and then select Customize Themes from the top right hand corner.
4. Click Theme options▼ in the top left hand corner then select Edit HTML/CSS.
5. Click theme.liquid on the left hand side under "Layouts."
6. Copy the code below. In Shopify, scroll down to the bottom of the page and paste in the line above the ending </body>, replacing YOUR-STORE-ID with the Soldsie Store ID from step 1 then click Save.
7. Go to Settings and click on Checkouts.
8. Once you get to checkouts, scroll down to Order Processing. Highlight, Copy and Paste the entire code below into Additional content & scripts. In addition, replace YOUR-STORE-ID with the Soldsie Store ID from step 1 again.
9. Return to your Soldsie dashboard then go to Settings >General Settings >Advanced Settings >Shopify Store and "connect your store."
Now you are integrated with Shopify and are ready to start selling!
Any further questions? Reach out to Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.