Now that you've chosen to integrate with Shopify there are a few simple steps that you need to follow.
1. After setting up your Soldsie dashboard, then locate your unique Soldsie Store ID located in the URL (see picture below):
2. Log in to your Shopify account in a new tab.
3. Click on Themes on the left hand side under Sales Channels > Online Store and then select Customize for the current theme.
4. Click Theme actions▼ in the bottom left hand corner then select Edit Code.
5. Click theme.liquid under "Layouts."
6. Copy the code below. In Shopify, scroll down to the bottom of the page and paste in the line above the ending </body>, replacing YOUR-STORE-ID with the Soldsie Store ID from step 1 then click Save.
7. Go to Settings and click on Checkout.
8. Once you get to checkouts, scroll down to Order Processing. Highlight, Copy and Paste the entire code below into Additional scripts. In addition, replace YOUR-STORE-ID with the Soldsie Store ID from step 1 again.
9. Return to your Soldsie dashboard then go to Settings >General Settings >Advanced Settings >Shopify Store and "connect your store."
Now you are integrated with Shopify and are ready to start selling!
Any further questions? Reach out to Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.