Many merchants see success selling in Facebook Groups. Connect a Facebook Group post to a Soldsie product by following these steps.
1. Update your permissions by clicking here. Please allow any permissions when prompted.
If you receive any error while connecting your post, you likely need to update your permissions again by click the link above.
If this link takes you to your dashboard, then you have updated your permissions.
2. Create the product that you are going to post in your Facebook Group in Soldsie. If you need help creating a product in Soldsie, check out this article.
3. Post the product image and purchase instructions in your Facebook Group.
We do not recommend pasting the text from the corresponding Soldsie post. It will be easier to compose directly in the Group post. If you prefer to copy from the Soldsie Dashboard you must convert it into a plain text format before pasting. Click here to learn more about converting into plain text.
4. Find the corresponding product in Soldsie and click the downward arrow on the right hand side to select Post to Facebook.
5. Click on the Copy & Paste tab.
In another window, find the URL of the photo posted in your Facebook Group by clicking the photo itself. You will see the photo displayed over a black background, and the URL should end in "theater."
Paste this URL into the search field in the Soldsie dashboard. Then click Find Photo.
Once you connect the post, Soldsie will send out invoices for all "Sold" comments made, regardless of when the customer commented.
If you receive any errors while connecting your post you likely need to update your permissions by clicking here.
Any further questions? Reach out to Support at email@example.com.