To start scheduling video posts with Have2Have.it, download the newest version of the Have2Have.it Instagram scheduling app for iOS.
Schedule video posts the same way you would schedule photos:
1. From the menu on the left hand side of your dashboard, go to Manage > Posts. Then click the gray "+ Schedule" button on the top right hand side.
2. Click on "Choose File" and pick the video you want to schedule to your Instagram.
3. Wait for the video to finish uploading.
4. Set the date and time for the video and fill in the caption.
5. If you want to create a Have2Have.it link to a product or page for this post, click "Add New Link" or "Add Existing Product" and follow the prompts.
6. When it is time to post, you will receive a notification on the iOS device you have downloaded the app to (make sure you're logged in with your Have2Have.it credentials.)
If you need help going through the flow, see our support document on using the Instagram Scheduling App for iOS.
Please note that video scheduling is currently only available through the desktop scheduler.