Soldie enables use connect to another store on behalf of their sellers. To make this possible, it is a 2 step process.
- Request the seller to allow access to his store.
- As a seller you can approve the request for access to your store.
Request the seller to allow access to his store
This step allows to send a request the access from the seller. Here's how:
- Go to the stores tab in the settings tab.( Settings -> General )
- On stores tab click on the Connect Store button in the right corner.
- When you click on the Connect Store button a Popup will appear.
- Enter the Primary Email of the store you want to link with you store.
- Optional: To confirm if you have entered the right email. You can click on Get Store button before connecting.
- After entering the store email address in the input box click on the Connect Button.
Once the connect button is clicked, a Confirmation Mail will be sent to the seller of the store.
As a seller you can approve the request for access to your store
To give permission to other seller to access his/her store.
- Click on the Confirmation Link that has been sent to you in the mail.
- If the request is valid, a message will appear Store has been Connected Successfully.
- Optional: Also you can directly go to your store on clicking the button Go to Store.
You have successfully given permission to other seller to access your store. Now he/she can manage you store.
Once the seller approves the request for access to his/her store, the store gets listed in your store’s list.
- Now you can go to the other stores by clicking on the Go to Store button shown:
- To remove the store click on the Remove button shown: